Sunday, August 30, 2009

T-one day and counting...

All my bags are packed (except the carry-on), I'm ready to go (but not really)...

Still have to make copies of my passport, pack my carry-on, and purchase a few "last minute" items that will go in my carry-on.  =p  I'm not a master packer, like Kit, so it's taking me a while, but thankfully I think I have everything I need.  Including ALL of my knitting needles.  ;-)  I've heard that there is BEAUTIFUL yarn in Germany, so I intend to be prepared, even if it is "unnecessary"...  =)  Besides, there's nothing like knitting while on a train... ;-)

I'm guessing that the next update will be when I'm in Germany, but I'm not 100% sure.  I'm on skype and gmail all the time.  =)  Shoot me an email or leave a comment here...  OH, I think I'll be getting a "burn phone" while I'm over there, so that'll be helpful with communication and stuff as well.

Ciao =)
(Yes, I'm aware that that's Italian, but "Auf Weidersehen" is waaaay too long...)  =D

2 comments:

  1. You know, they say 'ciao' in Germany, too? They spell it 'tschau', though. Also, there's 'tschuss'. :) Have fun. I may try to head up that way if I have any time. When will you be leaving Germany?

    ReplyDelete
  2. but you said auf weidersehen anyway? Have a wonderful flight! I look forward to stalkerish emails auf deutsch!

    ReplyDelete