Thursday, February 25, 2010

So, let me refer you back to this post for a minute... =)  Remember how I said I'd be in Berlin by dinner? Ha!!!  I heard once that "If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans." Well, God must have been rolling in the aisles becuase my plans did NOT go according to, well, plan, at all.  In retrospect, it's hilarious, but at the time it was rather nerve wracking...

This is what really happened:


View Larger Map

This includes an overnight stay at a hostel just outside the Barcelona Francs train station between Saturday and Sunday.  It also includes an overnight train from Paris to Stuttgart (got in at 05:30) and a two hour nap in Pforzheim before saying goodbye to my Koreans (Younghoe and Eunsol) and heading to Magdeburg to visit Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment