Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm such a nerd...

I was so excited to go to my International Business Law class today that I didn't read that it doesn't actually start until next week...

My list of classes so far consists of:

  • Computer Aided Analysis of Financial Markets
  • Strategic Management
  • Seminar in Economic Policy
  • Seminar in Sustainable Development
  • Lecture in Sustainable Development
    • yes, the seminar and lecture are two different classes...
  • International Business
  • International Business Law
  • German 2
  • German 3
  • Cross Cultural Communications
  • Information Technology

Color coding is cool!

Red classes are the Important Ones.  They're the ones that will actually matter back at IIT.
Yellow classes are pretty much just classes that I thought "hey, that would be fun!"  (And yes, I get to take German 2 and German 3 all at the same time.  I got a good grade in German 1 and this is an option that they give to the "smarties" in German 1.)
Blue classes only meet twice the entire semester and are done (mostly) before Christmas.


I think I'll be alright.  I haven't officially registered for any of these classes yet, as the registration isn't necessary until October 16th.  So I'll let you all know then what my schedule looks like... =)  Until then, keep checking the calendar at the bottom of the page =)


Ok, I've had way too much fun playing with fonts and stuff in this post... Time to go out with some of my new friends!  (No 8am International Business Law class tomorrow!)

Tschüss!

No comments:

Post a Comment