Tuesday, September 8, 2009

WHAT????

There's no Pandora in Germany.


=(


This makes me incredibly sad... I had the best idea for a station to make too....


On the bright side, I'm learning German! Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch! (I speak a little German!)

Classes started yesterday, but the schedule is quite full. We're supposed to learn the basic A1 level by the end of the 25th and pass the class in order to move on to the next level. The next level (A2) we can take all semester learning... It's interesting.

I've got a cappella on the brain... Can't get it out of my head. There's a concert later this month, I think I'm going to have to try and get a group to go! =)

There are about 25 or so people in my German class.

I'm getting to know more people because of this class, which is really nice. And they're all really friendly. =) (Why would they not be?)


Anyways, it's beautiful outside, so I'm gonna go out and read or knit or something =)

As always, if you want a "personalized" update, send me an email and I'll let you know what's going on and what's interesting and all that good stuff. =)

<3 ~Erin Here's my class schedule:

The cool thing about this is that when I'm in the regular semester I can update it and it'll be updated here... (I'll try to figure out a way to put it in the corner of the page or put a link to it on the side of this blog so you can all see what I'm doing... =D )

No comments:

Post a Comment