Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A short rant on: German Telephone Numbers

German telephone numbers are interesting,  they can range from having anywhere from six to eight numbers.  Mine has the regular ol' seven (not including the area code) which is convenient for me, since I can easily remember 530 2685.  =)  But I've gotten emails from people with their numbers and they range from 67 17 17 to 89 01 24 46...  It's so confusing, because you're never Really Sure that you heard (or read) them correctly...

Anyways, I'm off to my first day of classes (which I'll no doubt blog about later!) so I wish you all the best and hope you have a great day!

 

1 comment:

  1. Guten tag, Erin! Just wanted to let you know that I VERY MUCH enjoy reading your blog... I've shared this with Greg Welter (didn't think you'd mind :)). Keep up the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete