Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Today was looking so promising...

As I left class today, I was feeling VERY optimistic about the things that I was going to accomplish. I was going to go to AOK and get my insurance proof for school, then go to Deutsch Bank and see how things were going over there with the money from Bank of America and IIT and stuff, then head over and pick up some groceries and then go home.

Instead, I went to AOK and found out that I need my acceptance letter from school (which is still at home) so I get to go to the International Office tomorrow after class and get a copy of my acceptance letter and then go back down there tomorrow after class before I go to the Rathaus and give over my passport so I can get a visa. (Sorry about that run-on sentence.) I'm not very excited about that.

After I got out of AOK, I went to Deutsch Bank and withdrew some money from my Bank of America account. I'm going to call them after I finish posting this so I can figure out just how to access my account and keep tabs of it online.

I bought some cute shoes at Woolworths today. Only 6 Euro. =) And they're good, Birkenstock-like sandals. Perfect for walking around town.

Bank made dinner, I washed up. It was good stuff. Linguine with sausage and mushroom sauce. =) He cooked, I cleaned up. =) It's a good deal we have.

I helped set up internet for Devika and Angith before dinner. =)

Anyways. I think I'll call Bank of America and see if I can figure things out with them.

Tchuss!
(Bye!)

1 comment: